Thursday, 15 June 2017

Krafty Friend

Hi there 💜

It's Janine and I'm here to share my card with you today. I'm not using character stamp today, I thought instead I would go all CAS. So to create my card I've used instead a My Favourite Thing stencil called 'Split Diagonal' and 2 Die-namics dies called 'Friends' and 'Sequins'


I added colour to a piece of Kraft card using the stencil and distressing ink, then matted onto some gold mirror card and added to the card base using foam tape. The sentiment was die cut from the same gold card as the mat, then glued in place on top of a strip of white parchment and onto the
card front. To completed the card, die cut sequins and tiny silver and white sequins were added around the card.

For full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at - http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
As you may already know by now Kitty is taking a short break very soon and closing the
store down temporarily. So why not check out the fab sale items before they go - here.

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day, and big hugs. x

x Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)