Monday, 15 May 2017

Mermazing

Hi everyone 💜

It's Janine  here today, and I'm sharing one of my card using a few of the gorgeous stamps from My Favorite Things called 'Mermazing'.  I absolutely love this set, MFT & Birdie Brown have out done themselves; everything is just so cute. Don't you think those mermaids are just beautiful. <3 I hope you like it. x


 
I used Copic pens to colour all the mermaids and elements, and Brushos in the background.
 
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other my lovely teamies have created to inspire you, and  I'll see you on Thursday 💖
 
Full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thank you for looking and see you soon. :)
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)