Thursday, 18 May 2017

Birdhouses

Hi everyone 💜

It's Janine  here again with another card for you  today, and I'm using a die set and stamp set  from My Favorite Things. the die set is call 'Birdhouses' and the stamp set is called Label Maker Sentiments.  The little bird houses and little bird is sooo cute, and begged to be made into silhouettes....so I did!  Enjoy the rest of your day and big hugs. x


 
I die cut the birdhouses from black card, and some white glitter card. The sentiment was stamped using black ink onto white card. I used Brushos in the background.
  
Full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/

Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other my lovely teamies have
created to inspire you. 💖
 
Thank you for looking and see you soon :)
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)