Thursday, 20 April 2017

Up In The Air

Hi everyone 💜

It's Janine  here today, and I'm sharing one of my card using a few of the gorgeous stamps from MFT called 'Up In The Air'. In the stamp set there are lots of sweet little animals and sentiments, and I've only used two of them.  I plan to make more projects using this set as there's so much in there...and they're so cute. I hope you like it. x


 A Little Close Up For You
 
I used Zig Color pens to colour with and Brushos in the background.
 
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other my lovely teamies have created to inspire you. 💖
 
Full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thank you for looking and see you in 2 weeks. :)
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)