Thursday, 6 April 2017

Stamping Bella - Chatty Squidgy

Good morning everyone 💜

It's Janine  here with another Design T for you. I've chosen one of the stamps from the fabulous Stamping Bella Squidgy range...don't you just love that word. I've been wanting to trying one of these for ages because I think they're super cute - this little beauty is called 'Chatty Squidgy.' To complete my card I used the 'Hello There' die set and 'Radiating Rays' stencil both from My Favorite Things (MFT).  Hope you like it.

 
 A Little Close Up For You

This is such a gorgeous stamp to use; I love that they've added the large and small version of it plus a sentiment in the set. The stamps are deeply etched and stamp beautifully. 
 
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other my lovely teamies have created to inspire you. 💖
 
Full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thank you for looking.
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)