Friday, 28 April 2017

Four Legged Friends



Good morning crafty friends, Anne here today with the cutest new stamps from My Favourite Things 
 
 MMCS 6 MFT Four Legged Friends
The set is called Four Legged Friends and is also available with an optional die set too, they are adorable
I used the Crate PaperHeart Day’ papers which I’ve been using a lot recently, it’s a really useful pad
The die is Die-namics Stitched Interactive Window Trio and the banner is my new favourite because it cuts the outer frame too, I find these so hard to cut straight! The set is also by Die-namics and is Fishtail Flag Frames and there are 3 sizes in the pack so versatile and great value
*
Everything is available on the website but the new items are popular so if anything is out of stock it will be back soon or you can just email Kitty and she will be happy to order it for you
*
I’ll put all the details on my own blog later today so do stop by…  and have a great weekend everyone
 
Butterfly_1_Signaturenew3

1 comment:

  1. This is fab great images and layouts
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)