Friday, 3 March 2017

Stamping Bella - In Love

 

 

Good morning lovely crafty friends and thanks for dropping by

My card today is using a stamp from one of my favourite companies Stamping Bella. I adore their ‘Tiny Townies’ and don’t use them nearly enough. They have some new ‘Squidgies’ and ‘Creative Girls’ which are a bit different and they just came into stock - I can’t wait to get my hands on those so watch this space for inspiration with them!

This is one of the closeups range called ‘In Love’

 

MMCS 2 Stamping Bella In Love

 

As I said in my last post I am a huge fan of designer papers and this pad is fabulous. It’s called ‘Heart Day’ and is by Crate Paper. I think it’s one that will be very useful and despite the name it’s not all hearts!

I’ll put a list of everything else I used on my own blog, I’d love you to visit

*

You can click on the product names to take you to them on the website, Kitty has loads of new arrivals so be sure to have a browse through all the latest releases as there is some great stuff

*

Have a lovely weekend everyone

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)