Thursday, 23 March 2017

Showering You With Love

Hi everyone 😄

It's Janine  here with another Guest Designer card for Kitty and My Mum's Craft Shop.  For this one I've chosen one of the new release stamps from My Favorite Things (MFT); this little watery cuteness is called Pure Innocent 'Showering You With Love' and she's available in the shop. You can buy her as the stamp set only or with the die set as well.


 
This is such a lovely stamp to play with and one you could really pretty up, or maybe even paper piece. You could also do something similar to mine by simply colour her in bright colours against  a rainy backdrop so she 'pops'. Hope you like it.
 
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other lovelies we have to inspire you. 💖
 
Full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thank you for looking.
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)