Friday, 31 March 2017

Paper Nest Dolls…

 

Good morning crafty friends, Friday again can you believe it? These weeks certainly do pass quickly

I have a treat for you today, these are the fabulous Paper Nest Dolls stamps and they are exclusively available in the UK from My Mum’s Craft Shop

*

I used Rainy Day Emma for this first card, such an adorable image and easy to colour too which can be a big help especially if you are short of time…

 MMCS 4 Paper Nest Rainy Day Emma

 The sentiment is one of the stamps from the Altenew Label Love set which I’ve been using a lot recently, in fact it never leaves my desk

I used some glossy accents on the puddle and for the rain although you can’t really see it well on the picture – I love that frog!

*

This second one is Hugs & Kisses Emma

MMCS 5 Paper Nest Hugs & Kisses Emma[5]

…and this image goes perfectly with the Crate PaperHeart Day’ papers. The sentiment is from the pad too

 

Take a look at the other designs in the range, and don’t forget if you are in the UK you can’t get them anywhere else at the moment

I’ll put all the details on my own blog 

Have a great weekend everyone

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)