Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Hello Spring

Hi everyone :) 
Well although it may seem like Winter in the UK right now it is meant to be Spring! I have a cheerful card to share with you that was made using some fun products from the latest Doodlebug Collection...
Apologies for the slightly dark photo - very tricky to get decent light here at the moment. For this card I used the new Doodlebug Spring Things Paper Pad for all the background papers. I also used the Spring Things Die Cuts for all the flowers, embellishments and wording. The bunting came in the die cuts and I simply threaded it onto twine and added some rhinestones.

PS - We are waiting for more Doodlebug products to arrive very soon so watch this space!

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)