Friday, 17 March 2017

Creative Girls…


 
Good morning everyone, Anne here with today’s inspiration….
 
This card is using a stamp from one of my favourite companies Stamping Bella. The range is called Creative Girls and this cutie is Until Olive
 
You get the image in two sizes and also two sentiments so they are great value for money and I think it’s really useful having a smaller option
 
This is the larger size and she does have legs, I chopped them off to fit the layout (sorry Olive!)
   MMCS 3 Stamping Bella Until Olive  
 
I adore these papers, they are from a Carta Bella pad called Flora
 
 
I’ll put a list of everything I used on my own blog and I’d love it if you stopped by
 
 
*
 
 
You can click on the product names to take you to them on the website, there are new arrivals coming in all the time so be sure to have a browse through the latest releases. If anything is out of stock just drop Kitty an email, she’d be happy to add it to the next order for you
 
 
*
 
 
Have a lovely weekend everyone
 
 
 
Butterfly_1_Signaturenew















No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)