Thursday, 16 February 2017

Whooo Loves Ya?



Hello  to you , lovely My Mum's Craft Shop fans! my turn today to share my latest make.
did you get chance to grab any of the latest MFT launch??? 
I had to have those "rounded rectangle frame" dies... they work just perfect creating a frame for you cards, or like today, a shaker card!!!!  as well as sequins & glitter, I used the components of the build a tag blueprint to create the confetti. The largest Frame die in the set turns the whole card into a frame/shaker... it's just the perfect size. 
Check these and all the new arrivals in the shop, you will be glad you did .
Pop on over to my blog to find all the details of my make.... Thanks for joining me .
Hugs 
Lis-M x





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)