Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Guest DT | You're A Perrfect Friend

Hello there, Milly (often know as Missy) here and today I have the absolute pleasure to be guesting here at My Mum's Craft Shop for the month of February. For my first post I took inspiration from my love of cats, so when I saw these cute My Favorite things Cat-iude stamps I knew had just had to use these. 


On stitched rectangle panel I stamped the smaller cat first, then stamped the image on a sticky note then fussy out to create a mask then place this over the original image and stamped the second cat just to the right of the smaller cat. Coloured in using colouring pencils, even created a soft looking scene so the cats look more grounded.  


Then applied double sided foam tape to the back of the panel and adhere to A2 US card blank and cut a strip of grey card and rubbed it with cornflour (for anti static) and stamped "You're A Perrfect Friend" sentiment from the My Favorite Things Cat-iude set, using clear embossing ink pad and poured over white embossing powder and heat set with heat tool and adhere just above the cats using double sided foam tape. To finish added a few iridescent sequins and adhering them with glue dots.  



Supplies used from My Mum's Craft Shop 
My Favorite Things Stamps - Cat-itude

For full list of the supplies used you can visit my personal blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon

Milly (Missy) Pink
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awwww those stamps are adorable, such a lovely card too, I love the grey and blue tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Missy. love these cat stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)