Friday, 17 February 2017

Bonding Time…

 

 

Good morning crafters, it’s my first post here and I’m delighted to be on the design team and showcasing some of the gorgeous items you can get from My Mum’s Craft Shop

As soon as I saw the Dreamerland Crafts stamp range I loved them all, they are so darn cute! I’ve chosen one called ‘Bonding Time’ for my first make and I think you’ll be seeing more of these from me... 

 

MMCS 1 Dreamerland BondingTime

 

I’m also a bit of a paper collector and these are from a Carta Bella pad called ‘Flora’. The lovely sentiment is also from the pad which is very handy, I just added the paw print with a die

I’ll put a list of everything else I used  my own blog so I’d love it if you stopped by and then I can return the visit, just click here

*

You can click on the product names to take you to them on the website, Kitty has loads of new arrivals so be sure to have a browse through all the latest releases as there is some fab stuff

*

Have a lovely weekend everyone

 

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)