Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Pamela the Poinsettia!

Good Morning!
Today's card is a little later than planned due to the fact I completely forgot about making it until yesterday evening! I blame Christmas / New Year as I never know what day of the week it is during the festive period! lol 
The stamp that I have used is technically a Christmas stamp but as you can see I have used it for a birthday card ... I hope you think it works!





INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Pamela the Poinsettia' Stamp
Sentiment is from another Stamping Bella Stamp
(Available from the MMCS website)
-A LIST OF ALL THE OTHER INGREDIENTS CAN BE FOUND OVER ON MY PERSONAL BLOG-


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - E00, E21, E31, E33,
R11, R20, R81, RV69, RV95, BG93, BG96 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)