Thursday, 5 January 2017

Merry Merry



Hello my lovelies fellow My Mum's Craft Shop fans! ...
Happy New Year to you! 
Now, you may think, this is an old card from Christmas.... but , no... I thought I would steal a march on next years cards. since, you may have left it a tad late last year for your Xmas makes, I thought I would join a group  to aim for making 52 cards in time for the next festive season.
Plus, there is sooo many bargains to be had in the shop, you could pick up what you need to set you on your way?? 
I have used the build a tag Blueprints 6  to create my tag for the Reindeer .  The sentiment is cut in white glitter card using the MFT "Merry Christmas" word dies. 
Super quick, and it will set you on your way to getting ahead for 2017!
Have a good look in the Shop and grab those bargains.
 Hugs 
Lis-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)