Thursday, 20 October 2016

Penguin with Present

Good Morning Bloggers..
Kelly here today to share some inspiration with you..
Here is a card I made using the adorable little Penguin With Present Stamp by Wild Rose Studio, now unfortunately this is out of stock at the moment but should be back in very soon...
 
 
I'm going to be creating more of the same design with this image as I think it will be great for a set of boxed Christmas cards..
 
I coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Pencils
Ebony, Fossil Grey, Papaya, Strawberry, Ruby, Currant, Pine Green
I added Liquid Pearls for the snow and Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen for trim on the hat.
 
I die cut the frames and image using MFT Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
 
 
A Really simple and quick design ideal for all those Christmas cards I need to make lol
 
Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs Kelly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)