Thursday, 13 October 2016

Have a Magical birthday



Hello My Mum's Craft Shop Fans!
Today I have a mix of old and new products to share with you. I know I say it every time , but I LOVE how MFT products work so well together.
I used "Friend" die to cut through the front of my card base, and DP. I created the dotty holes with  a die  from one of my Blueprints sets. 
The "Magical Unicorns" were stamped and die cut out, coloured and glittered and popped into my card. the "Happy Birthday" die cut out my sentiment in green glitter card, and I added gems to finish. 
Nice and quick, and perfect for the special friend. 
Check out the shop for all those gorgeous goodies... be quick  , they sell fast. 
Have a great day crafting!
Lis-M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)