Thursday, 27 October 2016

Delicate Pretty Poppies




Good Morning fellow My Mum's Craft Shop fans! 
I have a crafty make to share today, and I wanted to add that black cardstock is not just for matting and layering. 





On black cardstock with my Colorblend pencils I coloured in the pretty poppies from the "Delicate Pretty Poppies" stamps from MFT. I stamped with my Brilliance Pearlescent beige ink pad, which left just a feint outline to colour. I finished with a sentiment from the stamp set, embossed with gold embossing powder, and matted onto gold cardstock. 
I am pretty sure that this will work well with lots of your floral stamps, so give it a whirl. AND, if you really need an excuse to buy some.. check out the shop... 

Have fun!
Lis-M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)