Thursday, 15 September 2016

Monster Birthday Wishes



Hello My Mum's Craft Shop fans! 
Although, I am a tad late, this is my latest make for the MMCS Shop blog!
I had to try this fabulous effect you can get from using different parts of a Die-namics Cover up die. I popped 3D foam on all the cut out pieces, and it did take a little patience but I am sure you will agree the result is fab!!??? 
This cover up die is the Split Chevron Cover Up. The cute monsters are from the Monster Love stamp and dies... I love these, and got to dig out my unloved ink pads too. the sentiment is from the same stamp set ,and I added detail with the Distressed Patterns Stamp set from MFT.
Perfect combo!! 
Hope you like !!??
Have a great day!
Lis-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)