Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Make a Wish with Funky Flowers!

Hi All,

Clare here again with my make for 

My Mum's Craft Shop!

This week I thought I would make a card with something other than the Beautiful Day Stamp Set from Altenew...I do love that stamp set! This week I have used 2 stamp sets, Make a Wish and Funky flowers, both from My Favorite Things! 



I also used the papers from My Favorite Things which I feel gave the card an Autumnal look. 


I kept the flowers and leaves white as I felt that they stood out better against the patterned papers. I stamped onto white card with black pigment ink and then heat embossed with clear powder. The sugared tots finished off the centre of the flowers. 

Supplies

My Favorite Things - Funky Flowers and Make a Wish Stamp sets;
Versafine Onyx Black 
Wow! Clear Embossing Powder 
Hero Arts White Pigment Ink 
Wow! White Embossing Powder
Red Cardstock
Crystal and Licorice Sugared Tots
White Organza Sparkle Ribbon

I hope you like the card as much as I loved creating it! 

Thanks for looking! Love, Clare xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)