Thursday, 22 September 2016

Best Mom

Good Morning Crafters
 
I've made a couple of Watercolour cards using the beautiful Best Mom Stamp Set from Alternew
 
 
I stamped with Versamark  then embossed with White Embossing powder before colouring with
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Aqaumarine - Seagreen - Moss - Bud green
Moss - Bud Green - Sunset - Sunflower
 
 
 
I created background for each image to be matted onto using the same colour aqua pens and some rock salt. The die cut them out using mama elephant creative cuts pizazz pieces
 
 
Finished both off with some Twine from my stash
 
 
 
 
Kelly
xx
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just love your stamping. Fascinate me. Love your soft colors choice. I have candy on my blo. Pop ower if you wish.


    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)