Monday, 15 August 2016

You Are Magical

Hello Crafters,
So now the new issue of Making Cards Magazine is out I can share my makes from last months issue. I have been itching to share my Unicorn Cards, I am thrilled how they turned out in the end and hope you like them too. So here is the first one....
 I created the background of this card using some distress markers scribbles onto acetate with a touch of water. I then die cut the panel using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dienamics Dies. I added some glitter washi tape across the middle along with some large pearls. The clouds were die cut using the Dienamics Puffy Clouds. The unicorns were stamped then die cut with the MFT Magical Unicorn Stamp & Die Set. I coloured each of the images with my copic pens and attached them all in place with foam pads. I used my Wink Of Stella Pen to add some glitter to the stars.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)