Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Layered Lily

I've been drooling over the Altenew layered stamps for months and so when the Layered Lilies landed on my doormat I was a teensy bit excited to ink them up.

Once I'd inked the 3 main layers, I then used a pencil to darken the centres and add some streaks to the centres and edges of each petal.  Finally I used a tiny paintbrush to dot some ink speckles into the centre and black ink to stamp the stamens.

I was so pleased with how they turned out that I got a bit carried away and couldn't seem to stop using them, but instead of boring you with 4 separate posts, I've decided to bore you with all 4 cards in a single post, so brace yourself for a quartet of lilies!






Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)