Tuesday, 16 August 2016

It's a Beautiful Day....Again!



Hi there,

Clare here again with my card for 



Again using the amazing Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew. I don't think I have ever used a stamp set so much and that's because it's so versatile. I know stocks of this stamp set are arriving soon, so to be notified of when this arrives to be sure not to miss out you can leave your email address here. 


This time I've used the Altenew ink cubes in blues, reds and yellows along with the greens to stamp the colours. I usually start with the lightest colour and biggest stamp then build up the smallest stamp, darkest colour. I've stamped the flowers and leaves in versa fine black onyx over the top. I then cut them out and layered them overlapping onto a piece of white card cut to size to fit an A6 card. Before I fixed them down I sewed a zig zag edge with my sewing machine. 


I then stamped the greeting from the stamp set onto black cardstock using Hero Arts Unicorn ink and embossed with Wow! Embossing powder in Opaque bright white regular. I cut this out and then drew a line along the ourside edge with a fine line white gel pen (It's a Pilot one I got fromW.H. Smith and one of the best I've had).


Well I really hope you like this card. Maybe for my net card I'll progress onto another stamp set! hee hee.

Thanks for visiting!

Love, Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)