Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Beautiful Blooms

Hello Fellow Crafters, Kitty here with my latest creation for My Mums Craft Shop. For my creation this week I decided to use some My Favorite Things products to create a pretty thank you card....
For this card I used the Beautiful Blooms Stamp & Die Set which were all stamped with various dye inks. There are so many flowers in this set the possibilities really are endless! The background papers are Tranquil Textures. I then added the Twice The Thanks sentiment die which was die cut in white then die cut in grey. I then added some ribbon and gems to finish.

If any of these items are out of stock and you would like to order them please email us and we will order them in for you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)