Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Thank you - you're the best!

Hi everyone!

Simonne here with a card following CAS(E) this Sketch #170 for my layout and Color Throwdown #390 challenge for the colour combination.


Supplies
Avery Elle Elle-ments Die: A Tag for All
Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages
My Favorite Things 6x6 Paper Pack - Proper Pinstripes

Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Borders
Versamagic ink: Night Sky

Doodlebug Sprinkles: Bumblebee
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl
Core'dinations cardstock: February Gold; Tim Holtz Distressed Sapphire

To start, I covered my card base in some golden yellow cardstock, and then added panels of navy striped paper from My Favorite Things 6x6 Paper Pack - Proper Pinstripes and white cardstock to create the layout. 


I added some stitched detail to the white panels using my Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Borders.  This is a very inexpensive set of 4 stitched border dies - running stitch, cross stitch, pierced and diagonal stitch.  They are perfect for adding detail to plain cardstock.




The "thank you" was die cut from some navy cardstock using one of the dies from the new Avery Elle Elle-ments Die: A Tag for All. This is an amazing die set and I can see me reaching for it every time I need a die-cut sentiment! I love companies who give you value for money, and Avery Elle has definitely done this by adding all those sentiment dies to the negative space of the surrounding large tag die. Finally, I added one of the stamped sentiments from the Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages


Remember, if you would like to purchase any products that are currently showing as "out of stock" in the MMCS store, simply call or send Kitty a message and she will be able to order them in for you!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)