Thursday, 26 May 2016

Magical Unicorns



Good morning  My Mum's Craft Shop fans...... I am a tad late (again) with my posting today, but wanted to share a super cute make with the latest Stamps release from MFT... I LOVE these Magical Unicorns 
I used some pretty fantasy papers, and my Blueprints 14 set to cut out the base layers, but then I cut the Die-namics Birthday Centerpieces into it to create a shaker card. 
Then I stamped out the adorable Unicorn and the clouds and rainbow (From the Magical Unicorns set) and popped them on top 3d style. Had to add a little Sparkle with my Sparkle pens though. 
hope you like it... All the MFT releases work so well together and create real quick makes... Check them out in the shop  now!!!
Have a fun day crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun die cut and card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)