Friday, 20 May 2016

Hello, hello, hello


Good morning everybody, fi here with today's post.


This was a quickie card and so easy to make.

I cut a piece of coloured paper to size and stuck onto the card.  I then stamped the Hello in a line above the paper, then I stamped some splodges over the paper and on the white card.  the flower is from the MFT pretty posies set which I coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers and then cut out and layered onto the card.  I finished by adding some teeny pearls to the centre of the flower.

products used:
MFT pretty posies
MFT distressed Patterns
Altenew Label Love

Pop over to my blog to check it out.


Fi
x

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamped splodges! They are so much more controlled than coming from a spray! Lovely card btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Fiona - I love the flower stamp, in yellow it really pops against the black and grey. x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)