Monday, 23 May 2016

A Couple of Cards for Gamers

Good morning Debs here to share some inspiration for those tricky male cards using some fabulous stamps and dies from 


I love this set as it's just perfect for any of my 3 sons :o)
The FABULOUS game controller is from this set 


currently out of stock but sure to be restocked soon.
I drew around the outside of the dies to create a mat and layer - and I chose to do it in white and gold as Aaron had a custom controller made for Jack for Christmas last year in those colours and this card will be from Jack to Aaron for his birthday.
For this card I used the same stamp and die set together with MFT Blueprints 15
and the Design Paper is from this paper pad.

Thanks for popping by.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)