Tuesday, 26 April 2016

You Are Unforgettable

Good Morning!
Kitty here, standing in for Jane as she's recovering from an op on her hand, bless her. She will be back crafting again soon so watch this space for her return :) Just thought I would share one of my magazine makes which was in Making Cards Magazine last month using lots of products from My Mums Craft Shop.
I created this card using the MFT Adorable Elephants Stamps which we  hope to have back in stock very soon. I coloured them with my Copics and using the matching dies to die cut them out. The sentiment is stamped onto black card and embossed with white embossing powder. The background was created with distress inks on some watercolour card. I die the background panel using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics and mounted it onto my card blank. 

Thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)