Saturday, 2 April 2016

WPlus9 Foxy Friends: Raccoon

Hi everyone and welcome to the second day of my 3-day series showcasing WPlus9's Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms die sets.  Yesterday I shared the card I made with the fox (click here if you want to take a peek), and today I am sharing the card I made with the raccoon:


Supplies
WPlus9 Foxy Friends
WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms
WPlus9 Sunshine Layers

Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Date Swirl, Blackberry Swirl, 

Flinstone, Blueberry Pie, Ocean Breeze, Pear Crush


To create the raccoon, I cut out parts B, D and G/H from dark grey card, 
C, E (not shown in the photo!) and F from black card, and B from white card:

Next, I glued the grey stripes (parts G/H) onto the black tail (part F), 
and the black eye stripe (part C) and nose (part E) onto the white head (part B):

I then trimmed away the top part of the white head,
following the top line of the black eye stripe (part C):

I cut out an extra head from black and grey card so that I could add black ears and grey eyes:


Again, the white stitched scalloped rectangle was cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set, and all the other die-cuts (blooms, leaves, butterfly, dots, banner and sentiment etc.) were cut using my WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms die set:


Thanks so much for much for joing me again today. Tomorrow I will be sharing the last card of this mini series using this die set which features the cat, so I hope you can pop back then!

Hugs,

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)