Sunday, 3 April 2016

WPlus9 Foxy Friends: Cat

Hi everyone and welcome to the final day of my 3-day series showcasing WPlus9's Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms die sets.  On Friday I shared the card I made with the fox, yesterday I shared the card I made with the raccoon, and today I am sharing the card I made with the cat:


Supplies
WPlus9 Foxy Friends
WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms
WPlus9 Sunshine Layers

Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Date Swirl, 

Sweet Pea, Pear Crush, Blueberry Pie


To create the cat, I cut out parts B and D from grey card, 
and B and F from white card:

I then cut out part C from some scrap card (shown here in white), 
lined it up on top of the grey head (using the eye holes as a guide), 
and used it as a guide to snip away the bottom part of the grey head:

I then glued the grey head on top the white head, and then glued the head and the tail directly onto the body (part D).  I cut out an additional head from pink and grey card, then used the tiny waste pieces to add blue eyes and pink ears to my kitty. I cut out a nose from pink card using die E and glued this to his face, as shown.  Finally, I drew a mouth and stripes using a grey fineliner:


As with the previous 2 cards, the white stitched scalloped rectangle was cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set, and ALL the other die-cuts (blooms, leaves, butterfly, dots, banner and sentiment etc.) were cut using my WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms die set:


Here are all 3 cards I made using these die sets:


I hope you've enjoyed my mini series of tutorials and found them helpful.  If you have made anything using the Foxy Friends or Bountiful Blooms die sets,  please add a link in the comments below so I pop over to see what you have created!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing all your cards from this series. So pretty and delicate..
    Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)