Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Stamping Bella: Maisy and Madeline have some Tea

Hello, it's Annette here, and today is my first post since I joined the uber talented DT at My Mum's Craft Shop (I'm a teensy bit nervous!)

My début creation features Stamping Bella's Woodsies Maisy and Madeline have some tea. It's my first time stamping these little furballs too, and I must admit I think they're adorable.

I made this card as a Good Luck card, but really the image could be appropriate for almost any occasion, possibly even a 'with sympathy' which I find is a really difficult theme to get right.

I also think this image would make a great 'thinking of you' card, which are my favourites because those kind of cards just whisper in someone's ear: 'even though it's not a special occasion day, you're still in my thoughts'.



Goodies used:
I hope you like my card and I hope you have fun creating.
Hugs
Annette
xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. Beautiful colouring and a great design. Fabulous inspiration :-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)