Wednesday, 6 April 2016

New MFT Release

It's new release for My Favorite Things and as always we have the new release all in stock now here in the UK at My Mums Craft Shop! If you haven't seen it yet, pop over and have a browse - it's a fabulous release yet again - I don't know how they keep doing it!
http://www.mymumscraftshop.co.uk/new-arrivals-in-april-451-c.asp
 I couldn't wait to create something with the new releases so I have already created a quick card...
I did a fair bit of watercolouring for this card. The background panel is a watercolour effect panel I created with my Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens, I also coloured the flowers with them too. The flowers are the new Build-able Bouquet Stamps & Dies. You can also get the stamps on their own. The word is from the new Hello There Die-namics Set. I also used the Wonky Rectangles & Double Stitched Rectangles along with some gems.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)