Thursday, 31 March 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello My Mum's Craft Shop fans!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break. 
The sun is shining today, so I wanted to share my Spring-y new make..... 



I had to use the gorgeous new Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe papers... and I created  a shaker card using the "Stitched Scallop Circles".
Then I used the MFT Comfy Sweater die, and added a Mama Elephant bunny to the front (paper pieced) from the "Honey Bunny" stamp set. I used the sentiment from the same set and added some stickles for a little bling for the finishing touch.
I do hope you will pop over to the shop and check out all the goodies arriving... Kitty has loads of yummy crafty goodies to treat yourself with... and why not? Its Spring.
Have a great day!
Hugs 
Lis-M x


3 comments:

  1. How cute! love the sweet paper pieced bunny on a sweater die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card creation!Love the bunny in front of the sweater,looks so cute.Spring fresh looking papers with so soft colors,lovely.Thanks for your sweet inspiration,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)