Friday, 18 March 2016

Birthday Tweetings


Good Morning My Mum's Craft Shop fans..... 
Well, dis-organised as always, this post is a tad late... 
However, I wanted to share to latest dose of cuteness from MFT.
I love the last release, and I have a plethora of goodies gone into making this one.
The background on this one has  been made using the new Distress Crayons, and the MFT English Brick wall stencil.Then using my blending tool I swooshed some distress inks over the top, added some pretty sequins , and the sentiment. this was from the "Tweet Friends" stamp set. I die cut the "Cheerful Cages", and popped on the birds from the Tweet friends set. They were coloured with my watercolour pencils. For more details check out my blog.
Have fun crafting today!!!
Hugs 
Lis-M xx

2 comments:

  1. This is just super cute
    Live the colour in the background too xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)