Saturday, 6 February 2016

MFT Stamps: Undeniable Chemistry

Hi everyone! 

Simonne here with a card to share using some new goodies that I bought last month from My Mum's Craft Shop. I have been a fan of My Favorite Things for many years, and as Kitty will confirm, I usually buy one or two items from each release (...okay, maybe a few more than one or two, haha!).  I simply couldn't resist the LLD Undeniable Chemistry stamp set and coordinating Die-namics Chemistry Set from the MFT Stamps January 2016 release.


I used distress inks to colour both my background and the "liquid" parts of the test tubes and beakers, then randomly flicked drops of water for the "bubbles".  The stitched rectangle is from the Die-namics Blueprints 20 set (one of my favourite set of Blueprints).





The brand new My Favorite Things February 2016 release is now available in the store, along with lots of other gorgeous new products, so maybe a few new stamp and die sets might just *have* to come live with me, haha!

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. love how you coloured your card , really will have to put distress inks on my wish list and give them a try

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)