Thursday, 7 January 2016

Sweet Safari.



Hello my lovelies MMCS fans!!! 
I'd like to wish you a very Happy New Year, and boy what a fabulous crafty start with all the gorgeous new stuff from MFT!!!!!
Whilst I wait for the latest release to plop through the letter box, I had to play with the cute "Sweet Safari" stamp set... I LOVE it!!!
I used Echo Park's Bundle of Joy 2 papers, and this darling giraffe, stamped in white ink onto kraft for a different take on things.
the banner is using the MFT Fishtail Flags stax dies. 
I finished it off with a little gem.
Perfect!
Thanks for popping by.
I do hope you will keep an eye on all the stuff stuff arriving in the shop.... there is sooo much amazing stuff coming in!!!
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)