Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Merry & Bright

Hello, I thought I would share my cute little bunnies project that was recently featured in Making Cards Magazine and it uses lots of fab products from the MMCS Store.
How cute are these little bunnies? I loooove them. So I used quite a few products for this card. First up is the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Stamps which I stamped and coloured using my Copics. The papers are also from Lawn Fawn. The frame is WPlus 9 Sunshine Layers Die Set. The hills are made using Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts. I also added some pearls and a ribbon bow to finish it off nicely.

All these products are available from My Mums Craft Shop.If any are out of stock please email us and we can order them in for you.

Kittyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)