Monday, 14 December 2015

Adorable Elephants



Good Morning MMCS fans! 
I could not wait to share the new "Adorable Elephants" stamps from the latest release from MFT 
This make also feature the new Watercolour stripes stamp from this release. I love the effect this gives, I think  I will be using it a lot!!!!
The base layers are cut from the "Blueprints 20 set" , and then I used the "Photo insta frame" die to make a shaker card, adding the word Baby from the "Bright lights " Alphabet die set. To finish I just dotted on a few gems .
Kinda cute , doncha think??? 
I hope you got your favs from the latest MFT release.. if not check out the store.. and treat yourself, after all it is nearly Christmas.
Have a great day! 
Hugs 
Lis-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)