Friday, 6 November 2015

A cute Penguin family

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well. Jane here today. I am trying to get organised and make some more Christmas cards as Christmas is fast approaching! I have nearly finished my shopping but have not made many cards at all. I used the Avery Elle Penguin Greetings stamp set on my DT card for My Mum's Craft shop. I love this set and I think I will be using it for a lot of my cards for Friends and Family this year as I love the way you can use the little penguins together to represent Family groups. 


I used the fabulous Doodlebug Sugar Plums papers and an older Paper Smooches sentiment.  I am trying to wean myself off using my sewing machine so much on my cards at the moment so didn't stitch this one and kept the layout quite simple.


I had lots of fun paper piecing the penguin's clothes using matching papers from the pad and coloured the images using my Promarkers. These were very quick to colour in and I then finished the card with some stick on gems and a wooden snowflake. I hope you have a lovely Friday and a lovely weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)