Saturday, 29 August 2015

Carnival Cupcakes

Morning everyone and happy Saturday.  It's Shelly here today to show you my latest card.  As you are reading this I will be up in sunny (well I hope it is sunny) Seahouses for the weekend before Megs heads back to school next week and we get back into a routine.

My card for today has been made using the cute Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamp set which is a really great mix and match set which is useful for so many different occasions.  I have used the bigger bunny on my card and the cupcake that I think looked the gooiest and yummiest!


My dotty background has been made using the Dienamics Polka Dot Cover Up die which I have mounted onto some pink cardstock.  I have then made my frame using the Dienamics Polaroid Cover Up die and attached a piece of acetate to the back so I could stick my sequins on.

I coloured my bunny and cupcake with Copics before fussy cutting them and mounting them onto my frame using foam pads.

I then cut a little fishtail flag out of stone coloured cardstock and mounted that over my frame.

The flowers are made using the Dienamics Circle Scribbles die and as I had no Quickie Glue left to stick them on I stuck a button on top with PVA to stick them down!

That's it from me for today...I hope you have a great weekend whatever you are up to.

Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)