Saturday, 15 August 2015

Bailey has a Baby

Morning everyone it's Shelly's turn up on the blog today.  I am super excited today as we are off camping on Monday for a week in the Lake District.  Fingers crossed we get the weather !

For my card today I have used one of the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls stamps called Bailey Has a Baby.  Isn't she gorgeous and super stylish too after having a baby lol.


I spent a good hour colouring her in with my Copics and even attempted to do a proper floor for the first time.  I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Did you know that My Mum's Craft Shop now stocks the gorgeous My Favourite Things paper pads?  The paper on my card is from the Plaid Patterns 6 x 6 pad and to tie in with the brown colouring in my image I have matted everything onto brown cardstock.

I kept the colour scheme quite generic so it would suit a baby boy or girl.

I've finished off with some buttons here and there and also a sentiment from Paper Smooches.

That's it from me for today, I am off now to finish my packing :-)

Have a great weekend everyone

Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)