Saturday, 1 August 2015

A Little Something to Brighten your Day

Good morning everyone it's Shelly here today with some floral inspiration for you.

I've kept it quite simple this week with a nice bright colour scheme after such a damp and miserable week's weather!

The papers are from the Hello Sunshine paper pad by Doodlebug which is one of my favourites of theirs, the colours are just so bright and funky.



I've cut the scalloped rectangle from the Dienamics Blueprints 1 die set as well as the white panel which I have faux stitched and mounted onto green card before popping onto my card.

To get the faux stitching effect I have pricked around the edges of my panel with my pricky tool (sorry haven't a clue what the proper name is for it lol!) and drawn my stitching on with a pink fineliner.

I then stamped my flowers onto a variety of the patterned papers from the pad using the WPlus9 Blanket Stitched Blooms stamp set, cut them out and mounted onto my card using foam pads.

The sentiment is also from the stamp set and I have also mounted this using foam pads to make it pop.

Well that's all from me for today.  I hope you have a lovely Saturday whatever you are up to.

Shelly xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)