Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Teacup Sailing!

Good Morning!
I was lucky enough to use one of the new House Mouse Designs and I have to admit the card has turned out different to what I'd planned! 
The design is rather large so it wouldn't fit in any of my Nesties, however I wasn't going to let this stop me and decided to make the image the whole focus of the card. 
I think this design would look lovely stamped onto a piece of card which is then framed and hung on a wall ... something for the To - do List!
The sentiment is from a Stamping Bella Stamp but don't worry as this is also available over on the website.

 



INGREDIENTS -
'Teacup Sailing' House Mouse Stamp - AVAILABLE FROM MMCS
Sentiment Stamp from a Stamping Bella set - AVAILABLE FROM MMCS
Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug - AVAILABLE FROM MMCS
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - E00, E21, E37, R11, R20, R46, R59, B000, B00, B93, B95, 
W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)