Saturday, 4 July 2015

Fiona Loves Flowers

Good morning everyone
Shelly here with my first DT post for My Mum's Craft Shop.  I am thrilled to be back on the team and am looking forward to showing you my first make.

I've used one of my favourite Stamping Bella Uptown Girl stamps Fiona Loves Flowers...isn't she fab!

As the beautiful image speaks for itself I decided to keep my layout quite simple (well for me anyway!)


I embossed some pink cardstock with a 6 x 6 heart embossing folder and matted onto Kraft cardstock.

The two patterned paper panels are from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy Dots and Stripes pad and the sentiment is from the brand new Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiment stamp set which is available here

To finish I have embellished with some satin ribbon, buttons and self adhesive pearls.

That's all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great weekend!

Shelly xx

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)