Saturday, 18 July 2015

Birthday Girl

Morning everyone it's Shelly here with my latest DT creation.

Megs started her summer holidays today and then she goes back as a junior in September....scary or what!  I seriously don't know where the time is going.  She is already planning her birthday party and that isn't until December lol.

Speaking of birthdays my card this week is birthday themed and I've done a scallop circle easel style design using the cute Birthday Girl Stamp by A Random Fan for CC Designs.



I've coloured her with Copics to match my papers which are from the Patriotic Picnic pad by Doodlebug and matted all of my panels onto navy cardstock.  I always hate breaking into a Doodlebug pad, I could just sit and stroke the papers instead of using them....I'm sure you fellow crafters know what I mean!

The large flower comes from the MFT Blueprints 14 die set and then I have die cut my happy birthday from some letter dies I have had in my stash for so long I don't even know where they are from.

A few embellishments to finish off, ribbons and buttons etc and there you have it.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday, we are off out shopping for some camping gear.

Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)