Tuesday, 21 July 2015

As cool as you are......

Hey guys!
Time for me to share another make today at My Mum's Craft Shop.... 
I could not resist pairing these 2 release products up , as these "Penguins  in Paradise" stamps are so adorable, and I love how the latest "Birthday Centrepiece" die fits just perfectly .
To cut the base layers I used the Blueprints 20 die set.



So, there you have it, and easy peasy shaker card, and I LOVE it!!! 
Check out the store for all the latest products, and of course, the restocks... you are gonna NEED these!
Have a fun day!
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your shop is great and TOP,the best one I visited and I´m so excited,wow!
    Thank you for your hard work,every time having a full stock!
    So great and a big compliment for your organizing talent,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)