Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Herd you had a birthday!?

Hello MMCS fans! 
Just popping in to share another make today! 
 I wanted to share this one from "The whole herd" stamps set, I do LOVE this set!!! 


I have teamed it up with some cowgirl style papers, and created my frame from the Die-namics insert-it instaframe . I have used this to create a shaker card... popping some glitter and sequins in there.
The sentiment is from the stamp set and is cut out using the 
Fishtail flags layers dies  , and I added some pearls to finish .
 There are lots more yummy stash to be found in store, make sure you go check them out .
Have a fun , crafty day!
hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this stamp set,it´s so cute and flexible.Hope to buy it soon :o)
    Thank you for this great inspiration,looks so funny,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)